Club Head Speed
Back Spin Rates
Side Spin Rates
Ball Distance & Carry
X-Golf’s state-of-the-art technology measures ball and swing data to an unrivalled 98% accuracy.
Our R & D department has spent over 15 years engineering a sophisticated combination of laser, light, impact and camera sensory technologies to collect raw data at and around the impact zone. Combined with incredible computing power and custom-built 3D graphics software, X-Golf is the smartest kid in class.
This new technology measures not only the motion vector of the golf ball, but also the movement of the golf club such as path, angle of attack, trajectory and velocity. Following the laws of physics, these measurements allow us to perfectly replicate the golf ball flight (fade, draw, hook, slice). The X-Golf technology does not stop there with the impact sensor measuring fat or thin shots, tops and all the things that can go wrong when playing off real grass.
With so many choices on the market, our simple advice is to go out and try them all. As the saying goes, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. The accuracy of our technology is second to none.
Introducing an enviable fleet of market-leading features to seriously enhance the golfing experience.
X-BALL STREAMLINES YOUR GAME
Standard in every X-Golf Simulator, this advanced, patented X-Ball system gathers the ball for you and tees it up at the exact height you require. X-Ball then memorises the tee height for each player and automatically re-adjusts each time to ensure ease and speed of play. The days of hitting balls into nets & screens and then physically collecting them are finished.
X-PLATE MIMICS THE COURSE UNDULATIONS
The unique X-Plate system detects the true course ground slope during a round and automatically adjusts the slope to mimic reality. You can also manually adjust the slope to practice uphill, downhill and side hill lie shots.
X-BALANCE KNOWS MORE ABOUT YOUR SWING THAN YOU DO
Weight transfer is the foundation upon which the whole golf swing is built. Arm yourself with the knowledge of yours, and perfect it. X-Balance enables you to analyse your weight distribution and transfer during your swing to an incredible 99%+ accuracy. It measures in all directions.
MOST COMPREHENSIVE INDOOR SYSTEM AVAILABLE
- Automatic ball, teeing, and feeding system
- Sloped floor returns balls to collect under system
- Anti-clogging technology
- Adjustable tee height
- Remembers each golfers’ preferred tee height during gameplay
- Ball teeing can be set to automatic or manual
- Durable rubber tee(replaceable)
No more collecting balls! The XBALL system gathers the balls for you and puts it on the tee and you are ready to go. During the game, it remembers each player’s tee height setting so that you feel like your own caddy set the ball for you. This feature can save you precious time and let you concentrate on your game.
- XBALL funnels golf balls into the automatic feeding system
- XBALL automatically tees up the ball and remembers each golfer’s preferred tee height
Playing golf on the XGOLF simulator will be the most effortless and pleasant round of indoor golf you’ll ever play!
- Pitch automatically changes based on lie
- Uphill, downhill, or sidehill Up to 35°
- Manual control option for training
- Display panel for slope, motor condition and encoder value
- Emergency operation in case of automatic control problem
- Supports up to 1320 lbs
In a real golf course, you don’t always have the perfect flat lie. In XGOLF, even the fairway and the green is 3D modeled. This means that the ground has slope everywhere. The XPLATE system detects the ground slope and automatically adjusts the slope to give you even more realistic experience. You can also manually adjust the slope to practice uphill, downhill and sidehill lie shots.
- XPLATE creates an excludsive new element that emulates various lies for each shot
- XPLATE operates in either AUTOMATIC or MANUAL mode allowing for the golfer to play or practice their shot from a multitude of lie positions
- XPLATE can replicate all lie conditions; +/- 35 degree slope in any direction
XPLATE is a revolutionary invention in lie changing simulation. The XPLATE system is only available with XGOLF!
- Seamless integration with game or training mode
- Motion capture cameras put latest swing one touch away
- Slow motion playback with capability to save swings for after
- Drawing and editing tools
- Side-by-side comparison
Shot information: Carry distance, club head speed, ball speed, club trajectory, ball trajectory, side spin, back spin, and launch angle are just a few to name.
Video analysis: Using motion-capture cameras, XGOLF will intuitively capture each swing for video analysis. The X-Golf software allows for slow motion, step motion, and side-by-side swing comparisons with other players (even PGA Tour Pros like Y.E. Yang).
Weight shift analysis: With the X-Balance plate, you can analyze your weight distribution during your swing to understand if you are properly transferring your weight from one side to the other.
Data analysis: X-Golf not only collects all of these data points, but allows you to save them so that you can track and monitor the progress of your swing.
Video analysis even lets you analyze your swing against the world’s best. X-Birdie allows you to film your swing and put it side-by-side with anyone you desire. It’s an easy way to keep track of how much that practice has improved your game and keep those nasty habits from re-appearing.
- Choose ANY Course
- Choose ANY Hole
- Choose ANY Distance
- Shows ball flight tracer
- Practice up to 100 shots
Training on driving ranges can become tiresome and boring. Ever wish that you could rent an entire golf course and turn it into a private driving range? Now you can take any course, any hole, any distance and make it yours with XGOLF! For instance, feel like working on Pebble Beach, hole # 9 with a pitching wedge from 105 yards…not a problem.
Our engineers have mapped specific distance on each and every golf course to give you this option. Just another reason that XGOLF is the best choice for quality golf simulation!
- Accurately portrays each shot
- Short game playability with no limitation on ball flight
- Extremely accurate putting to the inch
- 3D modeling technology for realistic environment
- 3D collision for that slice into the woods
With all the technological advances used by XGOLF, we give you the most realistic golf shots. Almost all simulators are saying that they can simulate realistic shots. If you are a seasoned golfer, you can test them for yourself.
Realistic 3D Graphics + Physics Engine
All aspects in XGOLF courses are modelled in 3D. Implication of this is the fact that you will experience the most ultimate realism with XGOLF.
- Environments: If you look closely, you will see that your environment is as realistic as you can imagine.
- Trees, leaves, sand, grass and water are 3D models. Even the fairways and the greens are 3D models.
- Collision: 3D modelling makes it possible for the XGOLF 3D Graphics engine to simulate the most realistic interaction with the environment. Try to hit a ball at a tree and see how the ball bounces off it. Or hit a shallow shot when you are in a deep bunker. The ball reacts exactly it would as if it were in a real golf course.
- Putting and short game: One of the most difficult shots to simulate is the short game. With the advanced 3D Graphics + Physics engine, XGOLF gives you the most realistic experience in the short game. When you putt or make a chip shot, the ball reacts to the green’s undulation as it would in a real course.
- Uphill, downhill and breaks are as real as they get!